Refillable cleaning products are quickly becoming all the rage so I wanted to talk about a product that I’ve come across called Dutybox which is a refillable cleaning system, meaning you buy the bottle once and then you refill it with cleaning concentrates.
I started looking at products like this is because I don’t want to continue putting single-use cleaning products into the landfill.
So let’s dive in…
With the DutyBox Starter Kit, you buy the bottle once and then you only buy their cleaning concentrates to refill it.
The Starter Box Includes:
Nine 500ml dispensers made from recycled plastic with 2 refill concentrate for each bottle.
- Hands: Foaming Hand Soap + 2 refill concentrates
- Glass: Window and Mirror Cleaner + 2 refill concentrates
- Kitchen: Oven & Grill Cleaner + 2 refill concentrates
- Dishes: Foam Dish soap + 2 refill concentrates
- Floor: Multi-Surface Cleaner + 2 refill concentrates
- Aroma: Air Freshener + 2 refill concentrates
- Interior: All-Purpose Cleaner + 2 refill concentrates
- Bathroom: Bathroom and Ceramic Cleaner + 2 refill concentrates
- WC: Toilet Cleaner + 2 refill concentrates
- Laundry Detergent Concentrate 1L (50 washes)
- Laundry Fabric Softener 1L (50 washes)
Here’s how it works:
Snip off the top of the concentrate, add it to the empty plastic bottle and fill it up with water. Pretty simple. It smells fresh too :)
This box is supposed to last me for six months and I no longer have to continue going to the grocery store to buy cleaning products I run out of.
I assume I might run out of things I use often, like dish soap, laundry detergent, hand soap, and all-purpose cleaner. They have a subscription service as well, so I can choose the frequency I want my laundry detergent sent at, and it will be delivered automatically.
You can experience this cleaning kit for yourself – ???? dutybox.com.au Use the code ALWB for a discount at checkout!
I’m also testing other refillable and eco-friendly cleaning products, but this was the first one I got so I wanted to show you this one.
Happy cleaning everyone!
Lindsey is the author of A Life Well-Balanced, a lifestyle blog dedicated to helping people live a more balanced life – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.